In addition to boosting sanitation and health care, our study focuses on alleviating hunger, poverty, and malnutrition. We encouraged education, including special education, and programmes that would improve livelihoods for women, old people, people with disabilities, and children. We also made sure that women in socially and economically disadvantaged groups had equal rights and were empowered.
- Invest in sustainable, grassroots solutions and training programs that help community members grow their own food, elevate their voice and share their knowledge with others.
- Connect people to nutritious and affordable food through the most comprehensive database of emergency food access organizations.
- Support communities working to transform our food system by building social justice and striking at the root causes of hunger and poverty.
- We promoted education, including special education and employment enhancing vocation skills especially among children, women, elderly and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
"To create a world where every individual has the opportunity to thrive, regardless of their circumstances, and where compassion and equality prevail."
Using a life-cycle approach towards development, act as a catalyst in bringing about long-lasting change in the lives of less fortunate children and families.
"At Global Welfare and Educational Trust, our mission is to empower marginalized communities through sustainable initiatives that provide access to education, healthcare, and essential resources. We are dedicated to fostering positive change, enhancing lives, and building a society where every person's potential is realized."
- Empower the global civil society to actively participate in the transformational process through the civic driven change philosophy.
- Empower poor children, youth, and women via programmes that emphasise market-based livelihoods, relevant education, and cutting-edge healthcare.
- Our goal is to create a world where children are not exploited and where young children are given the tools they need to reach their full potential.